Friday, September 7, 2012

Seo In Guk ft Jung Eunji (of A Pink) - Our Love Like This (우리 사랑 이대로) [응답하라 1997 Love Story Part 2]



Romanization:

nal saranghal su itnayo
geudae ege bujoghan nainde
naegen sarang bakken
deurilge eobtneun georyo
ireon nal sarang hanayo
ijen geureon mal anhgiro hae
jigeum mamimyeon naneun chung bunhae
urin sesang geu mueot boda deo keodaran
sarang haneun mam isseuni
eonjenga uri (meon hutnal)
neulgeo jichyeo gado (jichyeodo)
jigeum cheoreom man sarang hagiro hae
nae pume angin chae
nuneul gamneun nal geunaldo 
hamkkehae
nan oeroum ppuni eotjyo
geudae eobtdeon gin eodumui sigan
ije haengbog hameul neukkyeoyo
jigeum naegen geudae hyanggiga isseuni
nan mueonga neukkyeo jyeoyo
eodumeul jina mannan taeyang bit
ije geu mueotdo duryeobji anheul georyo
geudae nae pume isseuni
sigan heulleoga (meon hutnal)
salmi himgyeoul ttaen (himgyeoul ttaen)
seoro eokkae e gidae giro haeyo
oneureul gieoghae uri hamkkehal
(uri hamkkehal) nal kkaji
naneun huhoe haji anhayo
uri sarang isseuni
meon hutnal salmi himgyeoul ttae
seoro eokkae e gidae giro haeyo
nae pume angin chae nuneul gamneun nal
(nuneul gamneun nal)
sesang kkeut kkaji hamkkehae
uri idaero (uri idaero)
jigeum idaero (jigeum idaero)
yeong wonhi

Translate :

Can you love me even though 
I’m not enough for you?
I have nothing but love 
to give to you so 
do you still love me?
Let’s not say those kinds of things from now on
your heart right now is enough for me
Because we have loving hearts, 
which are bigger than anything in this world
Someday (far ahead) 
even if we get old and tired (get tired)
Let’s promise to love just like now 
till the day you are in my arms
And we close our eyes (even on that day) 
let’s be together
I was always lonely – without you, 
time was long and dark
Now I feel happiness because 
I have your scent with me
I feel something as I pass 
the darkness to meet the sunlight
Now I’m not afraid of anything 
because I am in your arms
After time passes (far ahead) 
and life becomes hard (becomes hard)
Let’s promise to lean on each others shoulders
Remember today 
until the day we are together
I have no regrets
because we have our love
Far ahead in the days, when life gets hard, 
let’s lean on each others shoulders
Till the day you are in my arms and we close our eyes 
(close our eyes)
Until the end of the world, let’s be together
Just like now (just like now) 
Just like right now (just like right now)
Forever


Composition: 서용배, 최용찬
Lyrics: 서용배, 최용찬
Arrangement: 박철호, 북극곰
Korean: music.daum
Romanization: KyungMi at kromanized
credit if you use!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data
    you could have here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for extra
    soon.

    Check out my webpage broyhill cherry desk with hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up
    for the great information you’ve got right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming back to your blog for more soon.


    Here is my blog post :: celebrity plastic surgery gone wrong 2012

    ReplyDelete