Friday, August 24, 2012

Bullying Choding Yeol on Weekly Idol

  • Sunggyu: There's a question for Sungyeol. This is something I would like to ask too.I think I'm curious as the fans are.
  • Sungyeol: What is it?
  • Sunggyu: I think all of you here would like to know this too. Sungyeol-ssi, Other than being tall, what do you think is your strength?
  • Sungyeol: Are you asking for a fight?
  • Sunggyu: Why would the fans ask for a fight?
  • Sungyeol: Did you asked this because you really don't know?
  • *maknae shows deep sympathy for him*
  • Dongwoo: Look at him! Look at him!(points at sungjong laughing)
  • Sungyeol: Why are you laughing? Is this funny?
  • Sungkyu: He likes it so much!
  • Woohyun: Although we have been together for 3 years, we still can't figure that out too.
  • Sunggyu: Sungyeol, please say it yourself, what is it? It's not what you're good at! Just your strenght!
  • Sungyeol: If I have that, of course I will say it. Nothing! That's why since we debuted I just keep on saying, "Hello, I'm Sungyeol! I'm in charge of being tall!"
  • Sunggyu: You should not say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment